• The Amroll drum motors are normally maintenance free and require no specific attention during their operation. They are ready for operation immediately after connection to the power supply. If repair or maintenance is required, the Drum Motor must be disconnected from the power supply before the terminal box can be opened.
• Shafts must to be securely fixed to framework. To prevent a hazard or injury all rotating parts must be guarded at all times.
• Drum Motors are supplied factory filled with the correct amount of oil.
• The oil change should be performed every 50,000 hours.
• TM80B, TM113B, 113M are factory oil filled for life according to list of oil contents. No oil change or maintenance is necessary throughout its operational life.
• Do not use oils containing additives which may damage the motor insulation or seals. Furthermore, graphite, molybdenum disulphide or other electrical conductive based oils must not be used as they will cause damage to the motor.