Electric roller maintenance and repair
1. AMROLL electric roller requires no maintenance and special attention in use. It can be used by correctly connecting the power supply.
2. If maintenance or repair is required, the power supply must be cut off before opening the electric drum junction box.
3. The motor cannot be restarted before any fault of the electric roller is removed.
4. The opening and maintenance requirements of electric roller are very strict, and the repair of non-manufacturers of this product generally cannot make it reach the good function of the factory. When the electric roller fails, the user can ask the supplier in time.
5, the two ends of the electric drum shaft should be reliably fixed on the frame. To prevent accidents and injuries, all turning parts must be protected at all times.
6. The electric roller has been injected with lubricating oil according to the standard before leaving the factory.
7, TM80A, TM113A and TM138 electric roller, it is recommended to run 50,000 hours of oil change once, that is, 50,000 hours of maintenance free;
TM165, TM174, TM216, TM320 and TM320N electric roller, it is recommended to run 10,000 hours for oil change once;
TM80B, TM113B and TM113M type electric roller lifetime lubrication, no oil change or maintenance at any time, that is, life maintenance free.
8. When the electric roller is in operation, the inside of the belt shall not be brought into the sundries. Electric drum surface must be cleaned regularly, otherwise debris gathered on the surface of the cylinder, will lead to electric drum overheating, noise and damage, but also cause the belt deviation and damage.
9. The electric roller should be installed in the position where the oil filling hole is easy to open, so that the oil can be changed without removing the electric roller.
10, if the electric roller installed in continuous contact with water, salt, dust and other corrosive environment, or full load operation, should often carry out cylinder cleaning and maintenance.
11. The sealing grade IP 66/67 of the electric drum and its motor refers to the 30-minute test at a depth of 1 meter underwater, but they are not suitable for underwater operation, which must be noted.
12. It is strictly prohibited to use lubricating oil with graphite, molybdenum disulfide or other conductive base additives, which may damage the insulation or seal of the motor.
13. You can ask the supplier for the filling type and amount of lubricating oil.
Electric roller operating environment and precautions
1. Low temperature environment and high temperature environment:
• The normal operating temperature of the electric roller is between +5℃ and +40℃.
• When the temperature is below +5℃ or above +40℃, the electric roller should be filled with special lubricating oil.
2. Environment above 1000 meters:
When the altitude is high, the atmospheric pressure decreases, which will increase the internal pressure of the electric roller. Consult the supplier when using.
3. Ultra-low noise environment:
Special electric rollers are needed
4. Environment with accurate speed requirements:
When encoders, frequency converters and electric rollers are used to connect, and precise transmission speed is required, please make special instructions with the supplier. The nominal speed given by the general electric roller is ±10% off from the actual speed. The belt speed indicated on the sample and the electric drum label is calculated at full load and corresponding diameter.
5, dust and high humidity environment; Food production environments that require high-pressure water cleaning; Fishery conveyor and other Marine environment; Recyclable and corrosive environment; Handling environment with oil or lipid materials; Chemical use or production environment:
The sealing grade of electric roller must be IP69, and adopt 316 stainless steel cylinder, end cover and shaft head; Or tube, end cover and shaft head nickel plating or tube coating.
6. Environment for use in water:
This electric roller cannot be used for underwater operation.
7, application in the underground, mining or tunnel environment where there may be dangerous gases, or fire prevention, explosion-proof requirements of the environment:
This electric roller is not explosion-proof grade products, can not be used in this environment.
8. Start/stop frequently
• Electric rollers of TM80A, TM80B, TM113A, TM113B, TM113M and TM138 series are allowed to start 10 times/min;
• Electric cylinders of TM138, TM165, TM174, TM216, TM320 and TM320N series are allowed to start 5 times/min;
9, positioning conveyor, inclined conveyor and reversible climbing conveyor
Electric rollers with electromagnetic brakes shall be used (except TM80B, TM113B and TM113M series)
10, can not reverse climbing conveyor
Electric rollers with mechanical anti-reversals shall be used (except TM80B, TM113B and TM113M series)
11, variable speed conveyor
Two-speed motor or inverter (control speed change) should be used.
12, often positive, reverse running conveyor
There is a time delay between the forward turn and the reverse turn. The electric roller must be completely stopped before it can be powered into reverse. It is recommended that the electric roller be installed in the middle of the conveyor.
13. If the electric roller does not use a belt, or the belt coverage is less than 2/3 of the width of the cylinder, and special electric roller is needed, you can contact the supplier directly
14, the conveyor has sharp edge and automatic tracking device
High power electric roller, should choose straight cylinder